Monday, June 28, 2010



The suns still been out and the garden is finally starting to grow. We are going strawberry picking again. I think this is the third time. My goal is five. I have to hide the ones I dried to keep the kids out. I have to remind them we are drying them for summer. If I let them at them they would be gone by fall. They are same way with the cherries. I shooting for 5 tubs of dried strawberries, possibly 6. Same for died cherries. At last my bunt pan was found so I think it is time for another pound cake.

I need to make pizza dough today but honestly don't think I will get to it. It's nice to have it made up. Then I can throw together a club or Greek style pizza on short notice. Another meal we normally have is yaki soba and fried rice with orange chicken from Trader Joe's. It's our cheater meal.

No comments:

Post a Comment